Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Back in the Scrap Room

I cannot believe that I didn't go to the pool until after 6pm today! I'm certainly not going to lie and make you think I was extremely productive or anything. I'm actually not sure how I wasted the day....but I wasted it!

I did get in the scraproom and do a little organizing. I was inspired to to a couple of layouts and make a few cards.

The cards came in a Basic Grey kit, and I must say that I was not impressed with the rub-ons. They were hardly usable. I managed and got all of the cards completed. They turned out cute. I have more of these kits, so I hope that the rub-on thing was a fluke with just this one kit.

This evening, when Bobby got home, we went to the pool with his parents. We all played frisbee! What a blast!

I am beyond thrilled to say that we are leaving for the beach early Friday morning! We rented a condo for the weekend, and I plan to keep my toes in the sand for the entire weekend!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment