Thursday, May 28, 2009

Around Town

Just wanted to quickly share a few pictures I took for a challenge called Around Town. Due to the non stop rain, I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted, and didn't get them posted to the challenge in time. These were my favorites, and they are all of the courthouse.

Again, the weather was yucky this day, but oh well. What can you do?

I'm really working on keeping the camera with me all the time and trying to see photos from perspectives I wouldn't normally.

I will be entering several photos in the MS Wildlife Extravaganza again this year. I'm certainly not expecting anything, but I've challenged myself to submit SOMETHING each year. I'm sticking to it! :)

That's it for now...just a quick blog update!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment