Sunday, May 3, 2009


So, lets talk books. I've been reading up a storm lately and just finished Jodi Picoult's newest, Handle with Care. It's about a couple who has a child born with OI (Osteogenesis Imperfecta) which is basically known as Brittle Bone disease. Picoult keeps true to her well known style of writing and includes a twist ending. Her books always leave me feeling like someone just knocked the wind out it me, and it takes a few days to recover from her books. Although I always know it's coming, I'm never prepared. If you haven't read this one, pick it up. I recommend it.


I'm currently reading Firefly Lane. So far, it's pretty good. I feel like the character development is moving a little too fast to be realistic, but I will see where it goes.

These are some of the layouts I have completed recently. Just thought I'd share a few. I've got some new product to work with, and that's always fun! I've really been inspired to scrapbook by challenges on different scrappy websites. It's helped me to come out of my comfort zone by participating in these challenges. Enjoy!



Posted by PicasaStill no stone. :( Going to see a urologist tomorrow. Hopefully he/she can get this thing out of me!

1 comment: